Monday, March 23, 2009

Here's a Post...about Stuff..and some other stuff...

Contrary to my crappy blogging record, I do in fact think about rainbows and unicorns and unicorn rainbows often. I'm always hoping I get inspiration for a full blog post (and tonight's Drag Race finale + reunion special is sure to inspire). Speaking of which, my bestie from college was up here this weekend with her man friend and we had a great weekend browsing through Powell's, eating amazing doughnuts with bacon on them, winning $ on the Oregon lotto scratchies at the boozeria, and watching the entire season of Drag Race (thanks Logo marathon!). I had "The Greatest Love of All" stuck in my head for most of today and I had to fight the urge to yell "extravaganza eleganza!," "camerooooon!" and saying "loca don't touch my mangoes loca!" It was hard, but I held it in till I got home.


I want to listen to books on tape read by Ms. Nina Flowers. Team Nina for the win!

Aaaaanyway, lately, beyond Drag Race and the cats, I have not been very inspired. I've gone through my p.b.p. tag on my google reader (possible blog posts) in case I had tagged something for later and forgot about it. Turns out when I read the internetz late at night after a few glasses of wine I like really silly shit.

Like mutant rodents:


Or random ads about delicious food staples:


Yeesh! For some reason I guess I just think these will perfectly accompany some random story about something silly. But really, what could I possibly write about where anthropomorphous food will be applicable? Giant rodents maybe, but a cheeseheaded man? I highly doubt it.

But as long as I just keep this in mind, I think I'll be ok.

Thanks gay rainbow superhero man. I do believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment