Sunday, December 14, 2008

Princess Unicorn!

I've been searching the Internet far and wide (ok...so for like, the last 10 minutes) for a screen shot of Dwight and Princess Unicorn from this past episode of the The Office. (Half-girl/half-unicorn! Things like that make me squeeeee in delight). Unfortunately I don't have the technical savvy of doing these things myself, and if Google doesn't find it for me, then I'm shit out of luck. What I did find was this website for the actual spoof product. It's kind of awesome and really goes with my blog theme.

My horn can pierce the sky!

Anywho, my snowday 2008 was pretty uneventful. Watched The Office and 30 Rock, some new Simpsons episodes (the one where Homer is afraid of the Muslim family and the crossword puzzle one - I thought both were delightful!), read a lot, and played this game called "San Juan" with 2 of my roommates and a gf of one of the roommates. It was one of those nerdy strategery games and I'll admit, it was hella fun. I kind of want to play it again.. I did venture out to Trader Joe's just to get out of the house and wow it was cold. I think I'm just not prepared clothes-wise for this kind of weather. Also my car door won't open! Here's hoping I don't have to go to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment