Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yay Vacay!

So you'd think with all this free time I have, being on vacation and all and not doing anything, I'd be better about posting. Turns out vacations make me even lazier than normal and I've barely had the energy to get up off the couch and turn off L&O or Animal Cops: Houston to shower, let alone put together words to form sentences that may be interesting to some people, accompanied by pictures of cute animals. Phew, just thinking about it makes me wanna go back to the couch (which I totes will in about 1 minute). I do have cute things to write and post pictures about (spoiler, it'll probably be about hanging out with my sister's dogs). But for now, I'll just post two ridiculous video from Japan. Both are courtesy of Tokyomango, which is really an amazingly awesome site.

First, the most patient cat on the planet.


Followed by the most patient dogs (and a monkey!). I guess animals in Japan are a billion times better behaved than any pets I know.


And this picture totes reminds me of that scene in the first Treehouse of Horrors where Lisa and the aliens have that misunderstanding about cooking humans versus cooking for forty humans.


More cuteness to come. For now I've got some Animal Planet to catch up on.

1 comment:

  1. ZOMG! I want that cat. A-freakin'-dorable.

    And that poor black Labbie - did you see the drool coming out of his mouth? Torture! Torture is what that was!

    ReplyDelete