Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gratuitous Hair Accessories

I was jamming to Whitney Houston's "How Will I Know" on the Youtubes recently and the video totally reminded me of this
















It's like Aretha took Whitney's silver bow idea and brought it into the 21st century of fiercosity with a mega touch of Swarovski diamonds.














I know the election is so old news by now, but I just thought I'd throw that comparison out there. Also I want an excuse to post that awesome picture of Aretha and give a shout out to Whitney Houston. I don't listen to too much R&B but there's some that I love (See: Keyes, Alicia and Blige, Mary J.) and Whit is on that short list. Anyone else totally love "I Have Nothing"? It's one of my favs. It's a great song to karaoke for its performance value but not so good for people who can't sing well. (See: Agrado).

No comments:

Post a Comment